Monday, November 8, 2010

All work & no play is no good for Peace, Love & Soap


I have switched gears lately from production mode to selling mode. All summer I was cranking out soap like it was going out of style and it was beginning to take a toll on me. I also realized that I had worked so much this summer that I didn't take time to do some of the fun things that were on my agenda. This has taught me that I need to take time to plan and restructure for next year. Peace, Love & Soap has really grown in the past year so I need to accommodate my infrastructure to match that. I have really enjoyed having some time off with the kids since the market has come to an end. I am pacing myself through the holidays. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of my children being small and thinking every little thing is so wonderful. I want to be more like that. I realize that in order to be productive, you have to have downtime...and it's ok to just sit and be still.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's Awesome!! I love reading your blog! Good for you!! Everyone deserves some down time. Our babies grow way to quickly!! Congratualtions with all your success!! :)