Monday, May 9, 2011

Peace, Love & Soap's First Saturday Market of 2011!

When I say that the market came in with a bang, I am not even kidding! The Carolina First Saturday Market in downtown Greenville, SC is always such a joy to be a part of. This is our fourth year down there and every year gets better than the last. This Saturday was crazy busy the whole time without a minute to relax, not that I'm complaining ; ). My friends & family that came to visit had to jump in and start bagging, cutting and helping me take money. It was so exciting!

Here are a few pics of the day!
It was chilly in the morning, but warmed up quickly.
This is my sweet hubby! He got to come down with me to help set up before he had to leave for work. We are a team!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Great to hear that you're keeping busy at your Saturday Market! Market season is totally one of my favorites ;) The colors that you used for the Patchouli Lavender swirl are great for summer!