Monday, November 24, 2008

New Scents!

I just unwrapped some new creations and I'm so excited to see how they are received. My Frankincense and Myrrh is to die for (if I do say so myself) and the sweet pea came out beautifully with a light baby pink swirl. I also added calendula petals to my plain oatmeal bar, for those with very sensitive skin. Calendula is known for its healing properties to the skin so it will add to the effectiveness of the bar. My husband made me an awesome display for my lip balm, which I will ever-so-proudly be using tonight. He has really come through on building my molds and displays. Thanks Mike, I love you! I will try to post a picture soon. We wanted it to be as natural as possible so we went out to the park and found an old piece of wood to make it out of. Can't wait to use it!

No comments: