Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Joys of My Boys!


These top two pictures are on the first day of the market season. I had both of my little helpers with me. Although it was hectic at times, I loved having those little guys around. As you can see in the first pic, they were being bribed with organic lollipops! Works every time! After the market we walked down to Falls Park to see the Ducky Derby, where they released thousands of rubber duckies down the falls. The kids loved it!




These are my little munchkins playing chef with me in the kitchen. They love getting involved with everything I am doing, including my soap. Cameron is thrilled with any little job he can help out with. He also likes to smell the soap and guess which scent it is. Did I mention he knows most of his essential oils? He told me when he grows up he wants to be a soap maker. Christian is my sniff tester. He likes to smell my bars and he says "Mmmm, Momma, soap!" I take that as a compliment. These boys are what makes everything worth it for me. They are my happiness!







No comments: