Friday, August 28, 2009

Peace, Love & Soap at The Upstate Women's Show

I wanted to post some pics of the show from today and yesterday! It's been a good experience and lots of fun meeting the other exhibitors. The picture below is of Tommy K and Bill S from Vision Printing and Graphics. They did my backdrop and banner and I was so happy with it. Not only did they do an incredible job, but they got them to me in very short notice! Also, I have to give props to Matt Williamson who is so talented with the graphic stuff. He made a really great looking banner out of a few not so great quality pictures that I gave him to work with! Thanks guys!

Below is a picture of myself with Amy Parham. She was a contestant with her husband Phil on the Biggest Loser. At first I was pulling for them because they are from Greenville, but as the show progressed, it was evident what nice people they were and I really wanted them to do well because of thier character, not their zip code. I was really excited to meet Amy and relieved to find that she is as nice in person as she is on tv. I brought her some soap and hope she likes it!

Here is my wonderful family! They have indulged my insanity and nonstop soap talk for the past month (when I signed up for the show). I could not have done it without them and I vow that after tomorrow they will have homecooked meals again!
Next are a couple pictures of my booth. I was very happy with how it came out. My Dad built the wood shelf especially for the show. It is totally collapsable so it will fit in my little car. I love it and it's extra special because I know it was made with love. My Mom and a good friend, Karen, came out to the show today and I was so mad that I forgot to take pictures of them My Mom unknowingly was dressed to match the theme colors of the exhibit hall- purple and white. Some good friends of mine also came out to support me and we got to walk around for a while and look at the other booths. It was fun and it made me feel good to have so many people care! All in all it was a good 2 days. From what I hear, I need to brace myself for tomorrow. It's supposed to be really busy. We shall see!


No comments: