Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Day of Show





My last day at the show was far better than the first two. There was much more business and people to talk to about my products. I was really surprised about how many people had heard of Peace, Love & Soap and had actually used it! My sister Abby went to the market and ran my booth and then came over to help me at the show. It was fun to walk around and see the different booths. I couldn't help but notice how many women were there who had started thier own businesses just like me. It's so great to live in a country where if you have an idea, you have the freedom to do what you want with it- that's big. It's easy to take for granted until you realize that every country is not as free, especially toward women. It really makes you appreciate the men and women who make sacrifices so we don't have to!




No comments: