Monday, August 10, 2009

Peace, Love & Soap Expands its Line!













There have been so many things going on lately that I'm ashamed to say I haven't had time to even write about them. As I write, there is a two year old standing behind me, in my chair, with his little arms wrapped around my neck telling me he wants to eat. I will try to keep this short and sweet for his appetite's sake!
Mast General sales have been really going great! They reordered only two weeks after the first order! I will be there this Sunday from 1-4 to do a sort of meet and greet and answer questions about my products. I'm trying to pull together a soap demo so people can see how the soap is actually made. The Farmer's Market store in Blairsville is also rocking & rolling on the soap sales. My sister delivered their third order this weekend. My wholesale customers are such a pleasure to work with.
August 27-29 Peace, Love & Soap will be at the annual Upstate Women's Show at the Carolina First Expo Center. I am super excited about the show and have been gearing up for it for the last month.
We have also added a few new products to our current selection and so far we've gotten great feedback! We have a Sugar Scrub, Bath Salts, and pure glycerine bar. The Sugar Scrub and Bath Salts are offered in Lavender, Peppermint, Sweat Cream, Paradise & Sweet Pea. The glycerine layered bar is offered in Citrus Basil Peppermint, Citrus Peppermint & Sweet Cream. The Sweet Cream has sold out twice at the market!! I also have some fun items that I will picture below.
We have taken a couple of big steps in ordering a shrink wrapping system and our first 55 gallon drum of oil!! I know, I know, probably sounds silly, but it is a major step for us. We feel that these things are needed to keep up with our orders!! Peace, Love & Soap is growing- What a Blessing.
We are truly a family business. I may make the soap myself, but there is so much more than just that going into it. My husband, sister and even the boys all pitch in whenever they can. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by people who care. My cousin, Jamie, brought her kids over for a visit last week. She and her daughter, Madison, helped make some bath salts and sugar scrubs. Madison joined me for the market and we had the best time selling and talking to customers. She was a great help! Thanks Maddie!!













No comments: