Monday, October 13, 2008

Double duty for Peace, Love & Soap!

Saturday, August 25, Peace, Love and Soap will be pulling double duty! In the a.m. we will be at the Autumn Festival on Main in downtown Greenville. It's going to be a really fun event and I'm totally excited about it. Then, that afternoon, I was asked to do a soap demo at The Cliffs organic farm! I am very honored to have been asked to be a part of ther Fall Festival. Now I need to time myself so I can make my demo around 30 min. I don't think this will be a big deal. Once you have your materials prepared, it goes pretty fast. I love this time of year with the georgous weather and festivals going on.
Yesterday I unmolded a test batch that I had made using curly shavings from another batch. My objective was to make each cross section look like it had curly q's in it. I know, it sounds confusing, I'll post a picture later. Anyway, I am very happy to say that it came out looking really cool! Can't wait to share my picture and get some feedback on it!

No comments: