Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One More Week!


Last Saturday was a success at the market downtown and the farm. The weather was a little damp in the morning, but it was bright and sunny by the afternoon. There was a great turnout for both events. It was fun doing the soap demo. I explained how to make cold processed lavender soap. I unmolded it on Sunday and it smelled so good (if you like lavender!). This Saturday will be the last week of the regular downtown market. They hold a special holiday market on the 6th of December, which will be fun. I got the picture from our Robin Williams show so I will post it on the blog. That night was so fun. This week I will concentrate on making some cinnamon apple and pumpkin spice. Those were my top sellers last week, along with the lemongrass. I'm sad that the market is ending for the season when I'm just getting to know everybody. Can't wait for next year!

No comments: