Thursday, December 4, 2008

In the past 2 days I have made 12 batches of soap. That is a record for me. I've tried to think of creative ways to display my soap at the market. My Etsy sales are really picking up, which I am so greatful for. I was happy to see that my new Frankincense and Myrrh bar went down so well at my last event. One lady bought some for her friend who is a priest! How cool is that?!?! I hope he enjoys it. My sister will be running a booth for me at the Blairsville market on Saturday. I'm pretty excited- I guess you can say Peace, Love and Soap is expanding! (at least for a day!) This Tuesday a film crew from the show "Your Carolina" will be at my house to film me making my soap. I have been busy getting my tree up and my decorations looking nice for them, which I'm sure won't be part of the clip- oh well! On the 19th I will be on the show talking about my business and my soap-what to wear? I will remind my local friends nearer to the time. In case you haven't noticed by this blog, my mind is all over the place- as usual!

No comments: