Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peace, Love & Soap loves Kelly Ripa!







Some of you may have noticed a couple weeks ago, that I wrote on Twitter how I was excited because Kelly Ripa had just received some of my soap. Ok, so here's the story......My beloved cousin, Jamie and her daughter, Madison were taking a much envied trip to NYC for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. She lovingly offered to deliver some of my products to Kelly Ripa while she was at the show. I thought this was a great idea and fixed up a little goody bag of various soaps and lip balms. I packed cupcake soap for her little girl and soapsicles for her boys. Not sure if Jamie would get the chance to give them to her personally, I just hoped for the best and eagerly awaited Jamie's phone call! Guess what?!? She did it. Jamie called out to Kelly and Madison ran down the bag of Peace, Love & Soap products! She said that Kelly seemed enthusiastic about her gift. I hope she enjoys my soap. I threw in a bar for Regis, too. She seems like a cool lady, maybe she will drop us a line or two on blogspot- you never know!

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

That is so cool! I know she will love them and wouldn't be surprised if you get a little note from her.